SELF-MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS
At M & M Group Accounting, we can assist you to get the most out of your SMSF, while ensuring you remain compliant under the SIS Act and Regulations.
An SMSF can be an attractive option for retirement planning and savings purposes. In many cases SMSFs allow savings and wealth to be accumulated in a concessionally-taxed environment while still allowing the members (who act as trustees of the fund) to retain control of their investments.
Self-managed superannuation is an area which, while offering significant benefits to the members of the fund, has many traps and pitfalls for the unwary. We are positioned to provide our clients with valuable assistance in this area.
Contact us today to find out more about our available services.
Services we also provide are:
- Preparation of SMSF annual financial statements, including operating statement, statement of financial position, and notes.
- Preparation of SMSF annual return, being the fund’s tax return and calculation of associated tax liabilities or tax refund.
- Audit of the SMSF by an approved auditor.
- Member benefit statements.
- Detailed investment reports.
- Communicating with the ATO and auditor on your behalf.
The accountants at M & M Group Accounting have highly specialised knowledge in SMSFs, having undertaken courses in SMSF Law and also hold SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA™) Membership with the SMSF Association.
We are a trusted source of information and advice for anyone managing their own super and have been through rigorous and independent accreditation.